Just tested our Blue Vending App with the new C71 Mobile Computer and it is perfect. I loved the screen size of the computer, 1D and 2D scanner, which give a boost to warehouse management via the application. And now it is a lot compact and light, so it is hard to be used for “killing”.
After few days of struggle I succeed to extend tinydrm driver to support version 6.0 of the KeDei SPI TFT display. Now you can play with it via /dev/fb1.
I test it only on v.6.0, you can try it on 6+, I think there is chance to work.
Repo is here: https://github.com/mihailstefanov/tinydrm, for those who want to play with it.
sudo fbi -d /dev/fb1 -T 1 -a ./fortnite.jpg
KeDei 6.2 SPI TFT Display Test Program
Out of tree tinydrm modules
KeDei 3.5 inch 480×320 TFT lcd from ali
We were curious to make a old vending machine look little bit more IoT (interesting) and possibility to for additional channel of income(like playing ads during coffee brew).
When customer purchase a product we can play custom video or personal message, music clip. Some kind of “Personal treatment” if his phone support BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy). It will be also possible to apply custom discounts and promotions.
Added and tested new feature of out blue vending platform. Online vending machine monitoring.
We precisely can report which part of the machine is not functioning
- Change giver
Успешно пуснахме в експлоатация онлайн мониторинг на вендинг машини.
Може да определим с точност какво не е наред с вендинг автомата(машината):
- VMC, Основна платка
- Грешки по шината
Пазим статистика за всички възникнали проблеми, както и кой и кога ги е отстранил.
After 2 years of hard work we are proud to announce our product targeting vending business is going to be live in one of the biggest operator. Blue Vending solution gives you a easy way to organize your vending business from beginning to the end. Combining hardware for ‘talking’ to the machine, mobile phone software and warehouse is a complex but complete solution for coffee, food and drinks. All build in latests technologies using nodejs, typescript, angular, little bit java and swift. It is real pleasure to see how all this its collaborating on clients vending machines.
We will be at GLOBAL TECH TOUR 2015, Friday, October 30, 2015, Royal Berkshire Conference Centre. Will be a pleaser to meet with our friends and fans.
Happy New 2015 Year to all our fans and clients. Hope this year we to make phenomenal progress in home automation, software and hardware, together!
Yesterday I got a FTDI (UART to USB) board from unknown manufacturer. I plugged in to the iMac and without a surprise, it was not working. I have tried all the possible combinations, but no luck. Then after some digging in Apple documentation and Google about kext, FTDI and related, I finally made it. Here are the steps:
1. In order to disable the AppleUSBFTDI.kext extension (From Mac OS X 10.8 there is Apple driver implementation for the FTDI chip).
sudo mv AppleUSBFTDI.kext AppleUSBFTDI.disabled
3. Install the driver. Optional you can check if it is there and loaded.
ls -ld `/System/Library/Extensions/FTDIUSBSerialDriver.kext`
kextstat | grep FTDI
4. Run system_profiler -detailLevel full in order to find device details with a plugged in FTDI board.More info about the fields and how matching is done.
“idVendor” = 0x403
“idProduct” = 0x0
“bcdDevice” = 0x600
5. Open the /System/Library/Extensions/FTDIUSBSerialDriver.kext/Contents/Info.plist and add new or change existing key/dictionary under IOKitPersonalities and make sure above 3 values(idVendor, idProduct, bcdDevice) are there and correct. All values must be decimals.
6. Now with the changes, signature of the driver is not correct so you need to turn on kext dev mode in the OS.
sudo nvram boot-args=”kext-dev-mode=1″
7. Unload/Load the driver. You can skip this step if you just rebooted. It can be use when you do changes in the info file.
sudo kextunload /System/Library/Extensions/FTDIUSBSerialDriver.kext/
sudo kextload /System/Library/Extensions/FTDIUSBSerialDriver.kext/
8. Plug in the FTDI to USD board and if you are lucky, you will see something likes this:
ls /dev |grep usbserial
Hope it helps.
I am proud to announce that we are now part of the Apple MFi Program. It will definitely help us to make better home automation accessories.
If you’re interested in creating a HomeKit-enabled hardware accessory, you need to be an MFi licensee to access the resources for manufacturing hardware that integrates HomeKit technology.